Call Us Today: (702) 733-2727
Jay King (CPA, MBA)
Nevada - California


Top Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I notify the IRS my address has changed?
  2. Is there an age limit on claiming my child as a dependent?
  3. How much income can an unmarried dependent student make before he or she must file an income tax return?
  4. If I claim my daughter who is a full-time college student as a dependent, can she claim her own personal exemption when she files her return?
  5. Can I receive a tax refund if I owe for a prior year's federal taxes since I am currently making payments under an installment agreement or payment plan?
  6. To qualify for head of household filing status, do I have to claim my child as a dependent?
  7. What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I've already filed?
  8. What is a split refund?
  9. How do I know if I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?
  10. I retired last year, and started receiving social security payments. Do I have to pay taxes on my social security benefits?
  11. What are the tax changes for this year?


Frequently Asked Question Categories

  1. IRS Procedures
  2. Filing Requirements, Status, Dependents, Exemptions
  3. Itemized Deductions, Standard Deduction
  4. Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
  5. Retirement Plans
  6. Social Security Income
  7. Childcare Credit, Other Credits
  8. Earned Income Tax Credit
  9. Estimated Tax
  10. Capital Gains, Losses, and Sale of Home
  11. Sale or Trade of Business, Depreciation, Rentals
  12. Small Business, Self-Employed, Other Business
  13. U.S. Resident Aliens and Citizens Living Abroad
  14. Electronic Filing (e-file)
  15. Electronic Filers
  16. Other (Alternative Minimum Tax, Estates, Trusts, Tax Shelters, State Tax Inquiries)
  17. Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)




Contact Us
To ensure the security of your information, we ask that
you type the code (displayed below) in the text box.