Tax problems may cause a lot of troubles for an individual or business entity. Problems may arise due to your non-payment of taxes, erroneous tax declarations, and other tax-related issues concerning the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the state. Tax authorities are continuously increasing their tax enforcement efforts through tax collections and audits. If you happen to receive that dreaded tax notice, you need to find a reliable tax resolutions expert who is skilled in tax negotiation and mediation. A CPA firm like us can help you prepare income or business tax returns and compile financial information required in a tax audit.
King & Associates has handled numerous cases and provided clients with impressive results. As experts in tax resolutions, we have the knowledge and experience to represent you before the IRS or local regulatory authorities. We provide consultancy and financial resolutions for all types of clients in the areas of Henderson and Las Vegas, Nevada. If you just received a collection letter garnishing your wage or paycheck to satisfy an unpaid tax or a tax levy letter for your bank account, we are here to provide professional tax advice to help resolve these issues. Contact us at (702) 733-2727 today!
We Offer the Right Solutions
If you receive notification for an IRS audit or owe unpaid taxes, King & Associates can provide you the right solutions. We offer various options when handling tax resolutions for our clients. Here are some of them:
- Tax audit representation. We provide professional tax representations during an IRS or state income tax audit.
- Installment payments agreement. This allows you to pay your back taxes in fixed, partial, monthly installments.
- Payroll tax debt relief. If you have issues on employees' quarterly federal tax returns (Form 941) or employee withholding taxes, we offer advice on the best financial recourse you need to take for your payroll tax issues.
- Penalty reduction or removal. We will determine if you qualify for administrative penalty abatement for failing to file your tax returns, deposit taxes or pay taxes on time.
- Tax lien and levy removal. We help you appeal and remove a Notice of Federal Tax Lien if proven that the IRS has made a mistake.
- Tax debt postponement/Offer-in-Compromise. We will determine if you are eligible for a Currently Not Collectible (CNC) status if we find proof that it's impossible for you to pay off all your tax debts. This way, IRS collection activities will be postponed.
Contact us today and get the services of tax resolutions experts in Nevada.